NRN SAVING ACCOUNT
Sanima NRN Deposit product is specially designed to cater Non Resident Nepalese considering their specific requirements. For extending specialized banking service to the NRNs Sanima has introduced various types NRN deposit account schemes.
- Dedicated Relationship manager to provide personalized services.
- Fund transfer instruction can be made through fax or email.
For immediate family* members of NRN :
- 50% waiver on locker fee (subject to availability).
- 50% waiver on processing fee on consumer loan i.e. home loan and auto loan.
- Immediate family member includes NRNs’ parents, children and spouse.
NRN FCY Account
NRN FCY deposit Account enables you to earn lucrative returns on your foreign currency deposits. Under this scheme, Current, Savings as well as Fixed Deposit accounts can be opened with following features and facilities:
- Current / Savings / Fixed Deposit Accounts can be maintained in US Dollars. Accounts in other FCY shall be available on request.
- FCY Savings Account may be opened as amount USD 10/- or convertible foreign currency equivalent to USD10.
- Fixed deposit can be opened for an amount as low as USD2,000/-
- Interest rate on fixed deposit is negotiable based on its volume and tenure.
- Free Inward Remittance
- Free fund transfer facility
- Free Internet & SMS Banking
- 50% discount in Home and Auto Loan Processing Fee
- 25% Discount in Safe Deposit Locker Charges
Availability of Overdraft Facility in NPR
Documents required to be submitted by each applicant:
- Photocopies of Your Passport with pages showing personal details as well as work permit/visa details
- Photocopy of your Appointment letter / agreement with employer
- Two color photographs per applicant.
(Forms without the documentation as given above may delay processing of your application for account opening.)