Sanima Family Super Saving
Sanima Family Super Savings is a high yield saving account which provides insurance coverage to applicant along with his/her family members as declared.
- Minimum Balance: NPR 25,000 in each account
- Free withdrawal within the VISA network ATM in Nepal
- Insurance Facilities for each member:
- Free annual health checkup package of NPR 5,000 yearly*
- Medical insurance* (Hospitalization in Nepal and India) up to NPR 100,000 (Hospitalization NPR.80,000/- and OPD NPR 20,000/-) which will be Cashless**.
- Accidental insurance (Death or permanent disability) of NPR 1,000,000 flat
- Insurance coverage of NPR 300,000 on 6 critical illnesses
- Term life insurance of NPR 25,000
- Free Debit/Credit card for first year
- Free Mobile Banking registration
- Free Internet Banking registration
- Free top-up in USD eCom Card for first year
- Discount of 0.25 basis points on retail loan processing fee.
- 75% discount on locker charge for 1st year (Subject to availability of the locker). No locker deposit required.
- 0.20 paisa in the exchange rate for the given day.
- 50% discount on PMS fee
- 50% discount on the issuance of Demand Draft/TT
*Under maintenance of 6 months average savings balance of NPR 5 lakh in each account, a medical checkup facility equivalent to NPR 5,000-/ shall be provided to each account. If the balance of 6 months in each savings is maintained in average of 1 crore and above, an additional 10,000 shall be provided to each account.
** Customer will not have to pay the expenses upfront in Cashless scheme. It shall only be effective in hospitals partnered with Siddhartha insurance.
Note: Customers will need to fill in Siddhartha Insurance form and Met life insurance form to be eligible for the medical insurance and critical insurance facilities
- This scheme will require at least 3 members of the family including the account holder to open account and qualify for the scheme. The family members can be spouse, children, parents and parents in laws(Father and Mother)
- Citizenship/passport of each applicant
- 2 pp size photo